Koodo Community
Question

Usage error message in account

• 5 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Is anyone else getting a "This service is unavailable right now" message in the usage section of their accounts? I've cleared cache, switched to Incognito mode, tried various browsers and it's always the same message. 

This has been going on for about 2-3 days now. I'm completely at a loss.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How was your billing area and Tab balance?

If you are a new user or just changed your plan, their system might had issue and didn't show properly. In the next billing cycle, it normally can reset and you could see it.

In the meantime, if you want to check usage,you can dial *611 from your Koodo handset and use the automated system to check.

Userlevel 3

Is anyone else getting a "This service is unavailable right now" message in the usage section of their accounts? I've cleared cache, switched to Incognito mode, tried various browsers and it's always the same message. 

This has been going on for about 2-3 days now. I'm completely at a loss.

Yes. See my post from a few hours ago.

https://community.koodomobile.com/topic/show?tid=7816094&postid=19934925

Userlevel 3

In the meantime, if you want to check usage,you can dial *611 from your Koodo handset and use the automated system to check.

fyi that doesn’t seem to work anymore, at least not with this error. It will say you have unlimited minutes and text messages and…. Then it cuts itself off and goes to an automated Telus customer service line where you can talk to an agent at Telus. 

How was your billing area and Tab balance?

If you are a new user or just changed your plan, their system might had issue and didn't show properly. In the next billing cycle, it normally can reset and you could see it.

I'm a new user since last Monday. I was able to see the usage without any issues until a few days ago. 

Got my first bill today and I have no tab.