Koodo Community
Question

Self Service Issue

• 20 January 2023
  • 6 replies

I want to change my existing phone number in Koodo but SelfSerice is not allowing me to do so. Do anyone know if Self service still allowing users to change their number by their own.

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It should allow you to unless you’re a new customer or recently made account changes.
What sort of error(s) are you getting when you try?

I am not a new customer , I had ported the number in 2021. Now when I am trying to change my current number , it is showing my current number with a status completed , already ported.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am not a new customer , I had ported the number in 2021. Now when I am trying to change my current number , it is showing my current number with a status completed , already ported.

You can definitely change your number in the Self-Serve portal. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/changing-your-phone-number

It might be a system glitch , tried several times. I have requested for a callback tomorrow to discuss with customer care. Let see what is blocking this option.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It might be a system glitch , tried several times. I have requested for a callback tomorrow to discuss with customer care. Let see what is blocking this option.

Have you tried clearing the cache and cookies from your browser? 

Yeah, all options tried already. But no luck 😢