Skip to main content
Question

Self Serve registration stuck on partially completed?

• 14 May 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi, I recently had my account moved to a new name and account #. Was told I'd get an email to complete the registration and I did, but once i got through the self serve registration it tells me there is already a partially created account on my email that needs to finish registering. When I hit the button to get an email to finish the partial registration, it just takes me through the same process and gives the same error. Wondering if I might just be doing something wrong? As far as I know all the information I'm submitting is accurate.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you do this before your line was fully transferred? I can flag a rep if you like, to have your self-serve reset so you can register again.

Did you do this before your line was fully transferred? I can flag a rep if you like, to have your self-serve reset so you can register again.

Maybe? I know they had said it could take a few days, but I thought since I had gotten an email to register that it was ready.  I'm guessing now its messed up though so if you could flag someone that would be helpful. Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @nmoss07 

You should have received an email to complete the self serve registration, can you please check your inbox? 

Hi @nmoss07 

You should have received an email to complete the self serve registration, can you please check your inbox? 

I got the email and was able to register, thank you. Would I be able to get confirmation on the status of the order for a phone upgrade that was transferred? I was told it was verified and it's on my new tab, but the tracking says it got cancelled.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @nmoss07 

It seems the order was indeed canceled, for more info please contact our webstore team at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com