Koodo Community
Solved

Self Serve is unavailable….

• 29 January 2024
  • 13 replies

Hello, 

I have experienced this issue for a week, unable to access and manage my stuff 😞
Can the rep reset my self serve file or fixing something ? 

Thanks. 

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 29 January 2024, 04:59

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello, 

I have experienced this issue for a week, unable to access and manage my stuff 😞
Can the rep reset my self serve file or fixing something ? 

Thanks. 

Did you clear your cache and cookies? Have you tried to use another browser?

Yes I did. I also switched to other devices but it didn’t work. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let me flag a rep to help you out.

Let me flag a rep to help you out.

Thank you…

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Thanin We that the account was logged in on the self serve portal today.  Payment was also made on the site a few days ago. Pls share a screenshot of the error you maybe seeing so we can narrow down where the issue may lie. You may also want to delete any history and try the log in via the incognito feature of your browser. 

@Thanin We that the account was logged in on the self serve portal today.  Payment was also made on the site a few days ago. Pls share a screenshot of the error you maybe seeing so we can narrow down where the issue may lie. You may also want to delete any history and try the log in via the incognito feature of your browser. 

@Bernard Koodo  I was unable to access  my self serve, the payment was made on called *611.

please see a screenshot recently I try to log in. 

Yes, I was trying to deleted history several times since I had this issue. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Thanin 

We have just reset your self serve profile, will you please complete the registration using the email you got and then try to access your self serve account? 

Also, will you please let us know what action were you trying to perform when you got the error indicated in the second screenshot you share above? Did you get this when you tried to log into self serve or when you tried to perform specific action, such as changing plan, making payment, view bill? 

Hi @Thanin 

We have just reset your self serve profile, will you please complete the registration using the email you got and then try to access your self serve account? 

Also, will you please let us know what action were you trying to perform when you got the error indicated in the second screenshot you share above? Did you get this when you tried to log into self serve or when you tried to perform specific action, such as changing plan, making payment, view bill? 

Hi @Flo Koodo 

I am unable to completed the registration, please see screenshot after submitted. 

For the previous screenshot regarding to your questions. 

#1 I tried to accessed overview in Self Serve

#2 changing plan. 

Hi @Thanin 

Hi @Flo Koodo 

I am unable to completed the registration, please see screenshot after submitted. 

#2 changing plan. 

@Flo Koodo 

Update: The registration succeeded in the 3rd attempted.

I can access my self serve right now. 
Let’s me try. Thank you

Hi @Thanin 

Hi @Flo Koodo 

#2 changing plan. 

@Flo Koodo

Update: The registration succeeded in the 3rd attempted.

I can access my self serve right now. 
Let’s me try. Thank you

Hello @Flo Koodo 

I tried to performed specific action, view my current plan and changing plan. The page still showed error as screenshot attached which may maybe help you to fix it out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Thanin 

Thanks for the screenshot! 

Just to confirm, you are able to log in and the when you try to view and change your plan, you are getting this prompt above, right?

Hi @Thanin 

Thanks for the screenshot! 

Just to confirm, you are able to log in and the when you try to view and change your plan, you are getting this prompt above, right?

@Flo Koodo  correct !! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you! 

We have forwarded the details to the support team for this to be looked into. 

If you need help with any changes in the meantime, please let us know and we will do our best to help.

We apologize for the inconvenience!