Koodo Community
Solved

Self Serve Account

• 29 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Hi, 

I just signed up for 2 lines with koodo for my brother and I and it’s under the same account,  I was wondering will he have to share the same account as me to check his usage or can he have a separate account, if so how can I make an account for him if I only have one account number. 

Thank you. 

icon

Best answer by Dinh 29 March 2023, 04:57

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you signed up for him under your name, Koodo considered you as the account owner and there wasn't a way to separate lines in the same account to another one. So you and your brother would have to share username and password if you would like him to check his usage himself.

thank you so much for the info! 

Unable to complete the registration when opening Self Serve account, same error keeps popping up

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Unable to complete the registration when opening Self Serve account, same error keeps popping up

@zakiiiii : i recommend you create another topic of your own. The customer in this topic didn't mention any error and was likely having different issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Make sure you mention what the error is so we can help you out