Koodo Community
Question

Question regarding very late phone bill paid but service still not restored

• 7 October 2022
  • 4 replies

I was quite late to paying my koodo bill due to finical  issues at the time  just recently I have paid my bill in full but my service has not been restored yet (its been a day  now) Koodo has mention my account has been canceled if that affects it. I'm not sure if my plan with koodo is complete cancelled so I can find a new phone provider or not, its honestly quite  hard to come in contact with a human rep to address my issue. I came here hoping for a easy solution thank you.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I was quite late to paying my koodo bill due to finical  issues at the time  just recently I have paid my bill in full but my service has not been restored yet (its been a day  now) Koodo has mention my account has been canceled if that affects it. I'm not sure if my plan with koodo is complete cancelled so I can find a new phone provider or not, its honestly quite  hard to come in contact with a human rep to address my issue. I came here hoping for a easy solution thank you.

You can call #227 to speak with a Koodo rep in the billing department to restore your service. 

Thank you for the suggestion but I can’t call or text anyone my service was completely severed 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you for the suggestion but I can’t call or text anyone my service was completely severed 

You can try sending a message to a Koodo rep on Facebook Messenger or Twitter. https://m.me/Koodo 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If Koodo told you that it's cancelled, as opposed to suspended, then I'd go with they cancelled it entirely. It may or may not yet have been sold off to a collection agency. Hopefully the rep will confirm if it has or hasn't