Koodo Community
Solved

Password Reset Error

• 26 October 2023
  • 3 replies

I already have an existing self-serve account but I am unable to log in. I have tried to reset my password several times, and before I even type a new password the bottom “Type new password again” has an error msg saying my password is invalid. When I try to click submit anyways it says the service is unavailable and to try again in one hour. I waited a week in between trying and have the same issue. 

The issue is not my password as the error msg is there before I even type one. I have tried many passwords that would all be valid if this error was not happening. 

I have tried on different browsers, on my phone and on my laptop. Error msg is there straight away no matter where I try

Help!!!!! 

icon

Best answer by Julie Williams 27 October 2023, 00:34

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’ll flag a rep if there’s anything they can see.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Julie Williams 

We can see that you managed to get in touch with a rep over the phone who reset your self serve profile.

Were you able to log in after the reset?

Hello, yes the rep on the phone was able to delete my self serve account. 

I then had to make a new self serve account in Google Chrome in an incognito window. 

This allowed me to log in, then I was able to access the account from a different browser and the same browser without using incognito mode. 

Problem resolved :)