Koodo Community
Question

not receiving text messages

• 19 April 2024
  • 5 replies

For some days now, anytime I want to verify something, it says sent to my phone number but i never receive the number. My phone number is correct. so what is really happening?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you just transferred to Koodo? And how about your normal text? Did it work normally?

not transfer. I’ve been using koodo since june 2023. but recently i cant receive messages anytime I want to verify or authenticate something on my PC in which a code is sent but i don't receive it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

not transfer. I’ve been using koodo since june 2023. but recently i cant receive messages anytime I want to verify or authenticate something on my PC in which a code is sent but i don't receive it.

So it only happens to one website? And it worked for all other? Which one was it?

apparently yeah. this website is twitch. anytime i try to login with something related ti the website a message is sent containing a code i need to input from phone to verify or login but i never the the code via message

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Abdulai 

If you get regular messages and verification text messages from other websites, but not from Twitch, then the issue may be with Twitch.