Koodo Community
Question

not in canada, how to correct my personal info

• 24 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi there,

I was a CMlink user and have been “trying” to transfer my number to Koodo for over a month, however, it seems a little bumpy.

A month ago, a Koodo rep contacted me by phone, said that they can help me complete the transfer from CMlink to Koodo. They helped me set up a Koodo account and a number but unfortunately there were 3 inconveniences happened.
1. they got my name spelled wrong! this leads to a problem that I couldn’t pay my bill with credit card.
2. I didn’t receive a Koodo SIM card. Now I have followed an instruction by one of your staff, going to a local Koodo shop to buy a sim card. 
3. Reaching out to a live rep is extremely difficult for me so far. Over the past few days I kept trying to contact your live rep and got no feedback, including two callbacks booked.

The special plan for CMLink customer is due in the end of March. I really need your urgent help to sort these things out for me.  

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let me flag a Rep to assist with guiding you through this in time.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there,

I was a CMlink user and have been “trying” to transfer my number to Koodo for over a month, however, it seems a little bumpy.

A month ago, a Koodo rep contacted me by phone, said that they can help me complete the transfer from CMlink to Koodo. They helped me set up a Koodo account and a number but unfortunately there were 3 inconveniences happened.
1. they got my name spelled wrong! this leads to a problem that I couldn’t pay my bill with credit card.
2. I didn’t receive a Koodo SIM card. Now I have followed an instruction by one of your staff, going to a local Koodo shop to buy a sim card. 
3. Reaching out to a live rep is extremely difficult for me so far. Over the past few days I kept trying to contact your live rep and got no feedback, including two callbacks booked.

The special plan for CMLink customer is due in the end of March. I really need your urgent help to sort these things out for me.  

Since you are out of the country, did you contact a Koodo rep by sending a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter? I would suggest you to do it as soon as possible, so you can take advantage of the offer. https://m.me/Koodo 

Hello @siegiat! We’re sorry to hear about this experience!

For security reasons, you will have to change/correct the name on your account in a store by presenting a form of ID. You can also purchase a replacement SIM card there (if you haven’t done this already) and activate it on your line in Self Serve by following these steps

If you’re not receiving the callbacks, please make sure that our phone number 1-866-995-6636 is not accidentally blocked in your phone’s settings and keep in mind that we can only contact active Canadian phone numbers.