Koodo Community

no activation email?

• 11 June 2022
  • 3 replies

I’ve received my online order yesterday.  Sim was not active. Regardless I want to port my number from my old carrier. Can’t creat self serve. No idea WhAt my account number is. I’m pretty much working during callback hours.  This idea starting customer service w a bor and callbacks is hot trash.  I literally cannot call my telephone service provider? 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It is strange to hear that you received the SIM and the SIM wasn’t active.

Have you received the service agreement from Koodo yet?

If you are working during their callback hour, try to contact them via Facebook/Twitter messaging (Links are below at the bottom of this page). The rep are only available only works  during business hours anyway, so it doesn’t make any much difference between a callback or a direct number .

I have received my phone. My sim and that’s all. To my knowledge I have not received a service agreement.   Unless it was part of ordering online. And at least with a number to call in I could do so On my lunch

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have received my phone. My sim and that’s all. To my knowledge I have not received a service agreement.   Unless it was part of ordering online. And at least with a number to call in I could do so On my lunch

This is strange, can you check your Spam and junk inbox? sometimes, it was sent there. If not, you might have to contact them and see what happened. Also, did you ever receive anything from Koodo?

btw, when they had direct number to call, wait time is 30-40 minutes or more during busy hours. I hope you got enough time during break for that.