Koodo Community
Question

My account turns out blank after login

• 17 August 2023
  • 7 replies

There is nothing in my account after login. This is the account I have been using for more than 2 years. 

What’s going on?

When I click my profile, it never gets there:

I suspect that it could be related to the Telus identity service change or it could be they fired too many people so no one really did any quality check before roll out this kind of change.

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@topgun We see a healthy amount of successful logins without issue. I have 2 lines and able to login. I do see a handful of customer reporting something similar. We will have to team take look and see if any gremlins got into one of the servers. 

I have the exact same issue.  I have tried to log in multiple times via different phone and computers over the past week, and I got the exact same blank and infinite loading screening.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@sam_c There is nothing on your account to suggest something is wrong. We also see hundreds of successful login this morning.  Could clearing the cache restarting devices help?  

I tried clearing cache and restarting my devices multiple times last week, and again this morning.  It still does not work.  I am still getting the exact same image as above as posted by others.  thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@sam_c Your last login date appears to be the 21st. VPN/Firewall sometimes can be an issue too. If none of these are the cause pls set up a callback at koodo.com/help as we will likely need to talk things through. 

Hi, just want to provide a solution with my login issue.  I scheduled a callback, and the customer service representative had to delete my profile and I had to re-set it up again.  Somehow, my account was not linked properly with the Self-Serve page.  It was re-created with the exact same information, and it is working now.  Thanks again

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@sam_c Thank you for sharing that!  I’m glad once you account was authenticated the fix was performed.