Koodo Community
Question

I don't have any customer care number blocked or No "Call control " enabled. Then why still you are not calling me or I'm not receiving any calls from the Koodo Customer care?

• 1 December 2023
  • 7 replies

The information provided under the question: "Why am I not receiving my scheduled callback?" is simply not true.

I don't have any customer care number blocked in my list or No "Call control " enabled.

Then why are you still unable to call me or I'm not receiving any calls from the Koodo Customer care even after so many requests for a call?

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is your phone working as normally as of now? How did you schedule a call back, did you receive a special text from them saying a they would call you?

As well, what was the issue that you need help with? You can ask here as well.

My phone is working perfectly fine.

I called the customer care#: 1-866-995-6636.

And then I received a message from 7901/Koodo Stating: “Koodo: Get your answers fast with Koodo's digital rep! Just tap this link: koodo.com/chat?p=647675xxxx&l=en. If you need more help you can schedule a callback with a rep right in the chat.”

I clicked that link and it opened Koodo Assist, logged in and then scheduled the call by clicking on “Schedule a callback” 

In the chat window, it states a call is scheduled, but I never got a call!

I tried to schedule the call every other other day, but never received one.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

My phone is working perfectly fine.

I called the customer care#: 1-866-995-6636.

And then I received a message from 7901/Koodo Stating: “Koodo: Get your answers fast with Koodo's digital rep! Just tap this link: koodo.com/chat?p=647675xxxx&l=en. If you need more help you can schedule a callback with a rep right in the chat.”

I clicked that link and it opened Koodo Assist, logged in and then scheduled the call by clicking on “Schedule a callback” 

In the chat window, it states a call is scheduled, but I never got a call!

I tried to schedule the call every other other day, but never received one.

As you didn’t mention about any text from Koodo, I assumed you haven’t received any. I wonder if there was issue with your number. If that the case, try to schedule again to a different number to see if the system can do it.

And again, what was the issue that you need to contact Koodo?

When you say “I wonder if there was issue with your number.”, what does that really mean?

Not sure why Koodo is unable to reach me on my number, when I’m getting calls on the same from other people!

Anyhow, the reason for trying to contact the customer care is about the issue with the plans that are being tagged to my two Koodo numbers I currently hold.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@SNSN It doesn’t appear you actually booked a callback. On our end what we see the conversation stopping with our virtual assistant at this stage:

Once you continue past this step, the available slots open up for a callback.

No, it just stops at that point and no slots are being shown!

The screen never progresses beyond that point, even after I put in the reason. Nothing happens after I put in the reason. I tried in the chrome browser, in the firefox, and also in safari on my mobile. But everything stops at that point. So, it has nothing to do with the browsers.

I hope that you might be able to understand my issue with “the request for call back” not working.

Please call me on my number as you should be able to get from my profile.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@SNSN Call should arrive within next 15-30 min.