Koodo Community
Question

I cant connect to voicemail

• 20 August 2023
  • 9 replies

When i press voicemail on the phone screen the device says “Cannot Connect to Voicemail.  Call your service provider for assistance.”

Could someone please reset my voicemail please.

Thank you

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @rs296 

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the voicemail.

Please confirm the last 2 digits of the phone number in question. Also, please note that, by resetting the voicemail, you will need set it up again using the steps here https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/voicemail . Unread voicemails will be also lost if you reset the voicemail, please let us know if you wish to proceed. 

please do it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you! 

Please try setting up the voicemail and let us know if you are still encountering issues.

It didn't immediately ask for a password when I dialed the number.

I still went in to change my password to see if that would force it.

I left those menus and checked if I could connect to voicemail.  It didnt change.

Just in case I restarted my iphone. still couldnt connect.

Please reset it.  I will try one more time in case I did it too quickly or something like a user error.

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

We have reset the Voicemai, please try again and let us know how it goes, thanks! 

I expected to hear it request a new password immediately per the help link.

It didn't do that again.  Should it have requested a new password?

I didn't proceed this time until I checked here,

I have premium voicemail if that matters.

Still an issue.  Says “Cannot Connect to Voicemail”

Per the previous email I expected to hear it request a new password immediately.  It did not do that.

Please advise if that’s what I should expect.  If yes, please reset one more time and Ill log in.

This is what the help says:

• From your phone, dial 1 + your area code + your phone number.

• You'll hear an automated welcome message.

• You'll then be asked to create a password, and record your name and greeting.

I am on an iPhone if that matters.

Hoping to fix this.

Could someone please reset my voicemail.

Using my iPhone and for some time the Voicemail tab inside phone says Cannot Connect to Voicemail.

I have Premium Voicemail in case that matters.

I requested help on Friday and the person who helped me said my voicemail was reset but if it was it didnt  change the cannot connect to voicemail message within the iphone phone app.

Please reset my voicemail.