Koodo Community
Solved

How to apply CIBC promo code?

• 27 September 2023
  • 4 replies

To whom may concern,

I’m a monthly user of Koodo. And I received an email from CIBC including a promo code and an unique validation code for Koodo plan. When I apply it to my order it shows”Sorry, it looks like this promo code isn't eligible with the items in your cart.” But I cannot find other places to apply it. Could you please help me? Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Dinh 27 September 2023, 03:11

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I saw you were adding an additional line to an existing line. I wonder that was the issue. Could you log out of you current account and create a new account (just test) to see if you can add it?

As well, was there any additional note in the email/offer about the conditions of the offer?

Thank you for your reply. I tried to use a new account and it worked. But I’d like to know if it only applys to the new account. Because I don’t need a new number. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you for your reply. I tried to use a new account and it worked. But I’d like to know if it only applys to the new account. Because I don’t need a new number. Thank you!

It sound like the offer is for new activation.

If you create a new account, you can't port/ transfer your current number to your new account.  

If you are ok to cancel your current account ( hopefully you don't have any tab on it), just  keep new one.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The offer was the normal promotional plan for new customers few month back plus extra 1000minutes.

As of now as it only showed up when you opened a new account, you could try contact Koodo directly first and ask a rep about your situation. If nothing could be done, you could wait until black Friday event in 1,2 months. Koodo should have some good deals at that time.