Koodo Community
Question

Home Internet Ordered, not installed and cant cancel online

• 21 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Someone please help, I ordered home internet, have decided against installing it. Have not have an installer to activate outside. Received my modem and cannot cancel in self serve because it doesn’t show anywhere under subscriptions to cancel 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When is your activation date?

If the services haven’t activated yet, then you wouldn’t be able to cancel it yet.

I have no idea anymore, and how do I cancel the activation then

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You should have gotten an email with an activation date.

If you want to cancel before then, you’d have to schedule a callback with a rep at
https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help

Have had 4 scheduled callbacks first one I was told that a supervisor was going to cancel the the connection and keep an eye in my email for the return label. That was 2 weeks ago. Waited 3or 4 days and did another callback, this one I was on hold for 45min and phone disconnected. 3rd callback same this and 4th callback after speaking with a rep they told me there’s nothing they can do and to figure it out online 😳so now I have no idea what to do. Credit cards been charged for a service, modems in the box and unopened, and Koodo seems to have the worst support

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Jeremylezon We see you called and talked to a rep on April 8th. Same day your credit card was refunded and service cancelled. 

Rep hould have mentioned about returning the box with the equipment. Pls take it a Canada post outlet and tell them the return ID number PR 142924.

Did the rep mention this?