Koodo Community
Solved

Help: Unable to change my free perk

• 22 March 2023
  • 6 replies

I’m having an issue in self serve > manage my perks. When I click on it, I'm getting a blank page for perks. I want to change my free perk from "unlimited international minutes" to "unlimited international SMS".

I have tried:
- clearing cache/cookies
- different browsers
- different laptops

None of the above has helped.

I have already tried to do this over the phone with a Koodo rep and they experienced the same. My new billing cycle starts soon on April 2nd and I want to get this change done before that, so that I can use it starting with the new billing cycle. Please help.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Flo Koodo 22 March 2023, 21:12

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I think it was a known bug, let me flag a rep to look into it

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @indo.canadian 

There is currenly an issue affecting the change of perks,  that our support team is working on.

While we do not have an estimated time for a fix, we would like to look into into the options to help you out.

For this, we have sent you a PM, please check your inbox when you get the chance,

Thank you! 

Hi @indo.canadian 

There is currenly an issue affecting the change of perks,  that our support team is working on.

While we do not have an estimated time for a fix, we would like to look into into the options to help you out.

For this, we have sent you a PM, please check your inbox when you get the chance,

Thank you! 

Hi @Flo Koodo, thanks for your response. I have checked and replied to the PM. Please take a look and let me know. Thanks.

Update: It’s switched over to “Unlimited International SMS and MMS” as of this morning. I got a confirmation email and confirmed it in Self Serve as well. Many thanks for getting this updated quickly.

I’m having an issue in self serve > manage my perks. When I click on it, I'm getting a blank page for perks. I want to change my free perk from "unlimited international minutes" to "unlimited international SMS".

I have tried:
- clearing cache/cookies
- different browsers
- different laptops

None of the above has helped.

I have already tried to do this over the phone with a Koodo rep and they experienced the same. My new billing cycle starts soon on April 2nd and I want to get this change done before that, so that I can use it starting with the new billing cycle. Please help.

Thanks.

I am also having this same thing happen to me. Rollover data for two of my numbers on my account that I just upgraded the plans won’t show up and I can’t access manage my perks either. I’m getting a white screen or error. It’s not even showing up on add ons now and last night I got a email message saying one was changed to long distance although I never did! ???? Is self serve still down? After looking at Koodo community this seems to be a months long recurring issue. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @BeckyM  We have looked into your account. It is possible that it's a small glitch since you just changed your plans, but we can assure you that we see the Rolleover Data Perk on both lines.