Koodo Community

help!!!!!!!!

• 2 December 2022
  • 8 replies

This is the worst phone company to try and deal with. I haven’t been able to speak to a human for 1.5 months have tried countless times! So terrible. 

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you provide us with details as to why you need to call in?

We might be able to help.

I recently purchased and added on to my own existing phone plan a plan for my daughter and the very day we gave her the phone she dropped and smashed the entire screen. This was almost 2 months now that I’ve been paying and she has not one use the phone, she hasn’t texted, called or used any internet. They can easily check. 

I have tried countless times to get some help and can never get through to a human! Finally I got a call back last night just to be put on hold for over an hour and then the closed and I was still on hold? The very worst customer service I have ever had. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I recently purchased and added on to my own existing phone plan a plan for my daughter and the very day we gave her the phone she dropped and smashed the entire screen. This was almost 2 months now that I’ve been paying and she has not one use the phone, she hasn’t texted, called or used any internet. They can easily check. 

I have tried countless times to get some help and can never get through to a human! Finally I got a call back last night just to be put on hold for over an hour and then the closed and I was still on hold? The very worst customer service I have ever had. 

Thank you for providing additional details.

What exactly would you like to do next?

Are you trying to get a new or certified pre-owned phone for your daughter and keep the plan?

Or do you want to cancel the plan for your daughter?

I want a phone call that’s what I want. I want them to look into the fact I’ve been trying to get ahold of someone for over a month, that my daughter had never once used the phone let alone the phone plan. I’d like to be Reimbursed for the two months I paid all while trying to cancel or put on hold!!!!!! And I have another issue that I was trying to take advantage of their cyber Monday sale for an iPhone and it wouldn’t let me process it because I have an outstanding tab and it said I needed a contact them!!!! Yeah that’s funny!!!! I just need a phone call 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I want a phone call that’s what I want. I want them to look into the fact I’ve been trying to get ahold of someone for over a month, that my daughter had never once used the phone let alone the phone plan. I’d like to be Reimbursed for the two months I paid all while trying to cancel or put on hold!!!!!! And I have another issue that I was trying to take advantage of their cyber Monday sale for an iPhone and it wouldn’t let me process it because I have an outstanding tab and it said I needed a contact them!!!! Yeah that’s funny!!!! I just need a phone call 

Fair points and your frustration is understandable. Let me flag a rep to look into this for you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Doodle 

We are sorry to hear that! 

We have just sent you a PM, so we can further look into the options. 

I finally arranged a phone call at 11 :00 today and picked up both tones only to be disconnected!!!!!!!! What is going on here??????

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I finally arranged a phone call at 11 :00 today and picked up both tones only to be disconnected!!!!!!!! What is going on here??????

Try rescheduling a callback. I do not have a definitive answer to your question, though I have read about this happening far too many times. Keep us posted.