Koodo Community
Question

ERROR changing plan. Please help!

I have been trying to upgrade my phone plan for months now. Keep getting an error with upside down ice cream cone after selecting perk. I have tried clearing cache and using the app and every browser, with no luck. please advise how to upgrade my plan! Need to do this for both lines on account.

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

Can i get a rep to message me please. Would like to resolve this issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Chantelliii Per our discussion, pls try adding your perk selection in a few days now that the plans have successfully been updated. Have an awesome long weekend! 

Thank you so much for your help!! Excellent, speedy customer service!! 👍👍

Hey there.

I am still having trouble adding the perks to our accounts. I try periodically with no luck. Looking to add roll over data to both lines on the account. Not sure if that can be forced on your end or not.

Thanks in advance 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi, there @Chantelliii !  

We have forwarded the case to our support team and the perk should be added within 7 business days.  Thank you so much for your patience and understanding!

Also I just received my bill for this month and I've been charged $45 for the rate plan change. The rep had to force on their end as I kept receiving the ice cream cone error in self serve. While switching the plans over he chose the wrong one by mistake and then fixed it. Now I've been charged 3 separate plan change fees. I don't think I should pay for any of these because I was unable to change my plan on self serve because of an error with self serve! Also still getting the error when trying to choose my perks. Really not happy with Koodo anymore, it's getting ridiculous. Not once was I told I would be charged for the agent (who called me) to change the plans. Is this why you can't change anything on self serve without an error? So they can charge you more fees? Used to love my services now it's a big mess and inconvenience...

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you perk already get changed?

Are you trying to change it again?

When you login to self serve and download your detailed pdf ebill are you seeing multiple plan change fees for $45 each?

Did you request a callback for a plan change? Or was the plan change for the Perk selection solely through Boa above?

Have finally got into my account details and see the perk has finally been added for both lines so that has been resolved (not looking to change again). The plan charges are 3 separate $15 charges totalling $45. Have booked a call back so hopefully have those charges removed. We will see..

Have finally got into my account details and see the perk has finally been added for both lines so that has been resolved (not looking to change again). The plan charges are 3 separate $15 charges totalling $45. Have booked a call back so hopefully have those charges removed. We will see..

I didn't book a call back to have plans changed. I wrote a post and rep called immediately. He did it all, then I made a new post about the perk issue and see that was done for me recently (without any callback luckily). Now I have just scheduled my very first call back to resolve the bill.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let us know how the callback goes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Chantelliii Sincerest apologies! Not waiving the rate plan change fee is completely my fault. We fixed it now.  It has been taken off your balance. 

Thank you for making it right. Everything is as I would like, plan as chosen, perks activated and now the bill as expected. No worries!

Hi, there @Chantelliii !  

We have forwarded the case to our support team and the perk should be added within 7 business days.  Thank you so much for your patience and understanding!

My perks have been added to my account and are in effect. Thanks!