Koodo Community
Question

Cannot register for smart serve

• 28 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Got sent a registration email a week ago while I was out of town, whenever I click it it tells me that “this service is unavailable right now.” and to try again in an hour. It has been three days. I tried registering my account with that Koodo Assist thing, whereupon filling out the file it told me that my email was attached to an existing account, and to click a button to resend my registration email. Clicking the button leads me back to the “this service is unavailable right now” page and sends me no email. This is obviously extremely frustrating, how on earth am I supposed to use my account?

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Were you once a Koodo customer with the same email account?

As of now, have you received the service agreement yet? If you did, can you go to Koodo assist and try to reset it?www.koodo.com/chat

Were you once a Koodo customer with the same email account?

As of now, have you received the service agreement yet? If you did, can you go to Koodo assist and try to reset it?www.koodo.com/chat

I am a first time Koodo customer, have received my services agreement, and I’m not sure what you mean- how would I reset a service agreement? The Koodo assist doesn't seem to offer that. I’ve also tried resending and redoing my account info but those are also dead ends (Koodo assist doesn't even acknowledge my issue as a possibility, and re-filling out the registration form just leads me back to the original “services unavailable right now” page.