Koodo Community
Question

Can't login in prepaid and can't verify email

• 24 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Can’t login to my Self help in Pre paid, and can’t retrieve password cos can’t verify email, am stuck? need help, phone number to call to get help, tks

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Unfortunately, there are no direct phone numbers to call Koodo. Your best option is to schedule a callback through Koodo Assist (prepaid). I’ll provide a link below. Enter, “Can’t login” into the chat box and choose from the several login-related options.

Koodo Assist | Prepaid

Userlevel 1

this is not working, as I said, when you try to retrieve or reset the password, it will ask for your email. When I enter the email, it fails. So maybe I have the wrong email address, but I have no clue, need to talk to someone. where is the customer service line?? tks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Since it's prepaid it's going to be tricky. 

Have you tried all the possible email options you have?

When did you register for self serve to acti ate your prepaid account?

Also make sure you are trying to login to the prepaid self serve and not the postpaid monthly self serve 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

this is not working, as I said, when you try to retrieve or reset the password, it will ask for your email. When I enter the email, it fails. So maybe I have the wrong email address, but I have no clue, need to talk to someone. where is the customer service line?? tks

Click on Koodo Assist | Prepaid.  After you’ve entered “Can’t login” into the chat box, click on the “Forgot email address” button. Click on “Speak to a rep” to schedule a callback. The rep should be able to fix the email error.