Koodo Community
Question

Can't log into Self Serve

• 11 September 2023
  • 5 replies

I cannot log into self serve. It says: "You've exceeded the maximum number of unsuccessful attempts and your online access to Self Serve has now been locked. To prevent unauthorized account access, we limit the number of login attempts. To regain access, please try again in one hour." I have tried again and again after waiting more than an hour.

What next?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Could you try to reset password of the account. It helped some customers recently 

I have tried to reset my password. It won’t let me. Produces the same answer – “online access to Self Serve has now been locked”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have tried to reset my password. It won’t let me. Produces the same answer – “online access to Self Serve has now been locked”.

That was weird. To confirm, you could still can use your selfserve login to post in the forum. The issue showed up only when you went into selfserve ?

Yes, using Selfserve I had the problem. I used KoodoAssist chat to arrange a call back appointment. The operator fixed the issue in seconds. What was that all about?

Thanks for trying to help. Solved!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes, using Selfserve I had the problem. I used KoodoAssist chat to arrange a call back appointment. The operator fixed the issue in seconds. What was that all about?

Thanks for trying to help. Solved!

It is possible that someone may have tried to log in to your Self-Serve portal and was unsuccessful in getting the right password. Eventually, the system disabled your account until you called a rep to unlock it for you after verifying your information.