Koodo Community
Solved

Can't Activate Amazon Prime Through Koodo

• 24 November 2023
  • 9 replies

This morning I added the Amazon Prime Promo to my account. When I go to “complete activation” with my Amazon account I get an error that says “This account is not eligible for this benefit”. Both accounts are under the same email and I did receive a confirmation email.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Charles Roussel 29 December 2023, 17:38

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Was there another amazon account in your device/PC? I wondered if the device picked up the other one instead of the one that had the same email account with your Koodo account.

Unfortunately I just have the one account with the same email. Thanks though!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let me flag a rep to see if we can have more information

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Bent123 We have just checked and we can see that Amazon Prime has been activated, can you confirm?

I’m having the same issue. Please advise!

-K

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Kayli Anderson The email address you use to log in here is different from what we have on file for you.  That could be the cause of the issue. 

I’m having exact same message and I use same email for amazon and here. Not sure why I am getting this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Charles Roussel On our end it shows everything is fine.

You have to correct plan too. This suggest something limiting you on Amazon’s site. Best to reach out to them and ask.  

Thank you, yes I figured it out on my own.  My Amazon prime was on pause but I had to completely unsubscribe and then I was able to make it go through.