Koodo Community
Solved

Alternate phone number on my account has changed

• 3 November 2022
  • 6 replies

When I initially set up my account I used my Michigan USA phone number but I no longer live there or have that phone number.
I would like to change that on my account to my new alternate number, not the number I have on my Koodo phone.

icon

Best answer by Sophia 3 November 2022, 02:20

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can contact Koodo to change it, but truthfully it doesn't matter one bit. I can't even think of any scenario where that number is used, so you can just leave it if you're comfortable with it.

Thanks Sophia,

The account was set up to get my GF a phone. She was from Michigan and the store wanted her home phone number. We have since split up so I dont want anything of hers associated with accounts I am legally responsible for.

I’ll just create a new account then once the tab has been fulfilled, close and delete that one.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Oh you don't have to go that far, I could flag a rep to help you out if you wish.

I appreciate you Sophia, but I already did that.

I don’t want to have to deal with anything she is tied to…. yea, it was a pretty bad break on my end.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sorry to hear that. Let us know if you want anything else done to your account that can't be done in self serve 🙂

Thank you for your concern and support Sophia, take good care!