Koodo Community
Question

after cancel a line

• 4 December 2022
  • 7 replies

Hi! do me a favor :)

I talked with a rep over the phone Wednesday November 30 and asked him to cancel my phone starting Friday, December 2nd. I think he did so because I got the mail  saying  “You recently scheduled to cancel your wireless service …...”. However, I got text messages on Friday when my phone was supposed to be canceled. Is it right? Just out of concern, I took out u-sim after that. I’d like to double check if the line was completely canceled. Any ways to check on my own?

And, the rep said I would view the reduced amount due on the bill after December 3rd, which charges only the 6-day-usage (from November 26 to December 1st). It is not yet revised.  How long should I wait for the revision?

Thanks for your help in advance.

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

After cancellation, you should still be able to check the bill in selfserve for 90 days. Could you go into your selfserve and check?

Yes, I can see the bill. I just checked that again, but still no change on it. I mean it charges me the full.

It should be reduced becuase I only used for 6 days. 

How and when can I pay my reduced bill?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes, I can see the bill. I just checked that again, but still no change on it. I mean it charges me the full.

It should be reduced becuase I only used for 6 days. 

How and when can I pay my reduced bill?

Did you receive an email confirming the cancellation of your line? 

Yes, this is right?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Bills don't get updated if already generated. Your self-serve main page should have the updated amount owing. Otherwise it's as your email says. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Oh, then how should I pay the bill for a 6-day usage?

The bill that already set up was for montly use, so I can’t pay that all. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Oh, then how should I pay the bill for a 6-day usage?

The bill that already set up was for montly use, so I can’t pay that all. 

You will still have access to your Self-Serve account until 90 days after cancellation. If they ask you to pay for the entire month, they will refund the remaining balance.

You can visit the link for more details. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/things-know-about-cancelling-koodo