Skip to main content

Hello!

When going into my Self Serve and changing my Billing Address, it’s unable to find my Apartment Unit number when listing off addresses they believe is mine.

My RBC account that’s linked to my preauthorized payments has the correct address - so I don’t think it’s a concern with having it match. 

For example *not my actual address*, I put in:

1. Address: 1234 Letters Ave   
  2. Unit: 123A    ( there’s two buildings, A and B )

Then it will give me a list to choose from like:

1. 100A 1234 Letters Ave
  2. 200A 1234 Letters Ave

etc.

So it’s able to recognize my apartment address, but unable to get my actual unit number.

Is there any way I’d be able to get this changed properly?

I’m wanting to get a new phone and have it shipped, so I’m not wanting to chance it going to any other unit lol. 

Thanks in advance for your time helping me out :) 

Koodo is using Canada post system to validate address. If your address for some reason wasn’t validated by it, you might have to contact Koodo directly and ask a rep to look into it. You could either schedule a call back or chat with a rep via Facebook messaging.

Koodo is using Canada post system to validate address. If your address for some reason wasn’t validated by it, you might have to contact Koodo directly and ask a rep to look into it. You could either schedule a call back or chat with a rep via Facebook messaging.

Thank you! All I had to do was use Canada Post’s Real Time Address Verification.

It finally appeared when I tried again :)