Koodo Community
Question

2nd rate plan change under transaction history that keeps updating dates

Userlevel 4

Under transaction history there is a second rate plan change entry. I have been observing that the date for this rate plan change is shown one day in advance. Yesterday(Jan 17) it showed Jan 18 and today it shows Jan 19. The one on Jan 9th makes sense because I was in contact with Koodo to change my plan. 

This has been changing automatically since Jan 12 which was the same day my request for replacement phone was submitted. Probably have something to do with that? Most likely the date increment will stop or the 2nd rate plan change will disappear once Koodo receives the defective phone back?

Anyone have any idea why? 

@Koodo @Koodo Community Team @Chris Koodo @Lavinia Koodo @Flo Koodo 

This topic has been closed for comments

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I recommend you click on the detail of the event in the transaction history. It should show the plan change (activation) date.

Userlevel 4

I recommend you click on the detail of the event in the transaction history. It should show the plan change (activation) date.

Thanks. I understand that part.

My concern/question is why does the date change everyday?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It’s the Koodo way ^_^ I saw the same when I changed my plan. Eventually it will disappear, I think once your new billing cycle starts.

Userlevel 4

Thanks @Sophia 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I don't think it would disappear in the next billing cycle. Consider the date of in the report “plan change” as a 'status’ date. I.e your plan has been changed from date xxyyzz to the ‘status' date.

Anyway, account history and transaction history are background reports. If you are looking for an official record of a plan change, look for a service agreement/pdf bill or an  email from Koodo. 

Userlevel 4

I don't think it would disappear in the next billing cycle. Consider the date of in the report “plan change” as a 'status’ date. I.e your plan has been changed from date xxyyzz to the ‘status' date.

Anyway, account history and transaction history are background reports. If you are looking for an official record of a plan change, look for a service agreement/pdf bill or an  email from Koodo. 

Doesn’t make any sense. but thanks for trying to come up with an explanation.

What is the status for? Plan change should be a single occurrence.  There are many other reports in the background hidden and these are shown to customer for a reason. Perhaps for transparency.

what is shows now… notice the date changed to Jan 20...when would it stop incrementing dates like this? May be what @Sophia mentioned is right!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sorry that you didn't understand my explanation. But that is ok, it seems.

Userlevel 4

Sorry that you didn't understand my explanation. But that is ok, it seems.

Thanks again🤗

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I don't really remember when things got back to normal, I just know it did, eventually. It was very annoying and a little scary to see the date changing all the time, but in the end nothing happened so I just chalked it up to yet another Koodo eccentricity 😋

Userlevel 4

Thanks @Sophia 

Userlevel 4

Today…

Userlevel 4

The date is still updating automatically. Wish someone knew what it actually means… Like @Sophia mentioned...it’s kinda annoying

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The date is still updating automatically. Wish someone knew what it actually means… Like @Sophia mentioned...it’s kinda annoying

If you keep checking it, you will find that it will continue to update. I would suggest you not to check it for the next 3 months and it should be removed from the transaction history. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Haha good advice! I would imagine though that it will disappear sometime mid to end February, based on your information of when you changed your plan.