Koodo Community
Solved

Why cant I complete my online order?

• 14 November 2021
  • 3 replies

I’m trying to order a new phone and start a new plan online and every time I get to the verification step I’m told that their systems can’t process my transaction at this time. I’ve tried several times both on my phone’s browser and on my laptop with the same result. This happens each time after I’ve entered the verification code that was texted to me. 

im frustrated with the lack of customer support and think it’s criminal that Koodo is doing everything possible to discourage me from dealing with a living person either in a store or by phone. 

icon

Best answer by Cristian Koodo 14 November 2021, 20:49

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I can flag a Rep to assist with the issue. It might come down to a Rep having to process the order if it won't work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You mentioned that "I’m trying to order a new phone and start a new plan online",  is this mean you are trying to upgrade your phone/plan or want to be a new customer?

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @Rothd! I can see that you discussed with one of our colleagues over the phone and she will follow up with you Tuesday. There was a ticket submitted and hopefully this will be fixed soon.