Koodo Community
Solved

What comes with Samsung S23 phone?

• 10 September 2023
  • 6 replies

What comes in the box for a new Samsung S 23 phone? Wondering if the charging cord is included.

icon

Best answer by Dinh 11 September 2023, 01:15

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The box should have the phone and a charging/data connection cable.

Thank you.

The box should have the phone and a charging/data connection cable.

Update!

New phone does NOT come with charging cable 😡.  

What a dissapointment, no longer do manufacturers give head phones, charing blocks nor cables. THAT used to be value for money.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It does, it’s a little hidden though.

In the top part of the box, if you look inside, there’s a little black cardboard piece that has a little hole to remove it. The cord is hidden inside that part.

You can see it in this video around the 1:30 mark:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you go to the Koodo website page for the Galaxy S23, scroll down to the bottom and click on “Technical Details,” it’ll tell you what’s in the box. It says charger sold separately. I guess this includes the usb cable in “charger.” The headphones haven’t been included for a number of years now. 

It’s quite common now for most OEMs. It’s too bad they didn’t decrease the cost for not including them anymore. Upside is that decent cables and chargers aren’t expensive anymore. 

@Dinh  I apologize,  I was wrong. It does come with a cable. Thank you @Goran for leading  me to its location.

I'm not confident in purchasing off brand charging equipment. Have it in my head that there is a chance that it could harm the phone.