Koodo Community
Question

Validation Issue - Can I get a real answer?

• 11 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Can someone please actually answer a solution to this new customer setup and not able to validate credit? This is ridiculous as I have never had issues with other network services. I have tried using all my family members info and EVERYONE HAS A CREDIT ISSUE?

Can a Rep please respond and let me know an actual solution that works? The only way around it is if they are willing to waive the $50 in-store activation fee and I will go in a store to set up an account. Otherwise, don't even put that on the website saying we can waive the activation fee when the system does not even work. This is false advertising!! 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

what they tried is to find your credit profile with credit bureau. If they couldn't find it or you used a different person credit card, the system can't validate.

I assumed you had a credit card (not debit credit)  under your name and it had the same address as the address you registered with Koodo?

what they tried is to find your credit profile with credit bureau. If they couldn't find it or you used a different person credit card, the system can't validate.

I assumed you had a credit card (not debit credit)  under your name and it had the same address as the address you registered with Koodo?

Yes it is my name, my credit card and it didn't work. 😔

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you and your family members had some type of credit protection from your bank? That might also block any credit check on your account.

Anyway, you could try again on another device/browser and see if you can order. If not you might have to visit a Koodo kiosk and ask them.