Skip to main content

I was looking to upgrade my phone and saw koodo was offering the Iphone 14 Pro Max with a $410 tab bonus. Unfortunately, by the time I decided on getting it it was out of stock. I was wondering if anyone knew how often they get restocked and if they do will the tab bonus be available too. Thanks!

Hi there,

so that’s a tricky one. This is because any previous generation iPhone “pro” series gets discontinued whenever the new one is released, so since the 15 pro max and pro line are out, the 14 pro and pro max are only available while stock lasts for brand new. When it comes to certified pre owned however, this is provided from a third party company that Koodo uses as well as when people trade in their devices, either way, I would check maybe once a week on Mondays in case they get back in stock (but for brand new this may not happen). In regards to tab bonus, this tends to happen at the end of the sales quarter when they tend to be best. This would be every third month of the year (next time would be June). Koodo’s prices are competitive, so your best odds of having a tab bonus would be during these times of year, but this kind of thing isn’t really announced you really just have to keep an eye out. I hope this helps 🙂👍