Koodo Community
Solved

Unable to complete new phone order

• Connector
  • 3 replies

Hello, please help!  I have tried several times to order a new plan and phone from my computer and when I get to the “device protection” option circles to click on - none of them work!  Which means the “add to cart” button does not highlight as I haven’t “chosen an above option”.  Choosing the new plan and phone was easy, just the final part.  Also tried to order from my phone and same problem.  I have been with koodo for many years and just wanting to upgrade my phone and plan.  What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 27 October 2022, 05:07

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you try another device and browser  and clearing cache? If it still doesn't work let us know

Thanks for the tips Goran.  I have tried both safari and google chrome browsers, cleared cache and allowed all cookies and still the same thing happens - unable to click on a device protection circle.  Also tried with another phone option and same thing….cannot add to cart and progress my order.  I can’t find a phone number to call koodo customer service?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You have to schedule a callback if you wish to speak to a rep. Can you proceed with opting not to do a protection plan? They're not as good as they used to be and typically you're better off investing in a quality case, tempered glass screen protector, and just budgeting the monthly amount you'd pay for a protection plan in casse of a breakage. Fixes are covered under the 1 year warranty.

Are you currently logged in to your account?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So I thought I'd try and I cannot select anything. Both logged in and not logged in. It stays greeyd out whether I pick device protection plan or zero protection. I'm gonna flag a rep to assist.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @KMG @Goran 

I just tested on Chrome and have no issue, could you please try again and let me know how it goes? 

@Goran thanks for trying too and having same problem.  Yes, I was trying to pick “continue without device protection” but it stayed greyed out and I couldn’t proceed.

@Flo Koodo  thanks for testing, I tried again just now on chrome also and still the same issue of unable to click on the circle “continue without device protection” in order to proceed to cart.

I’m having the exact same issue. I’ve tried using multiple different browsers, but no luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@KaitlyBaitly @KMG We are looking into things folks! Indeed it does seem the issue appears sporadically. I tried on my laptop and worked as expected. Tried on my phone and ran into the same issue you identified. We have flagged it with the team to see what’s going on. Thanks for sharing!

This makes me weirdly feel less crazy, as I currently am having the same issue. I have tried chrome on ipad, safari on ipad, chrome on iPhone, safari on iPhone, chrome on windows, edge on windows … cannot select the device protection button on any of them!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@KMG, @KaitlyBaitly, @Digitalhuman We found the issue and everything should work now. Thanks for your patience!

@Bernard Koodo thank you!  It worked today!  New phone and plan ordered :-)