Koodo Community
Solved

Samsung Galaxy S23 Charging issue

• 30 March 2024
  • 1 reply

I purchased a new Samsung Galaxy S23 two months ago, since the first week I took it out of the box i have been having charging issues. I plug it in when I go to bed and I wake up and it only charged for 30 minutes to  an hour. I wake up in the morning with a battery capacity of 20%, 46% 75% etc.

I have tried 9 different cables, and 8 different charging bases. There is no dirt in the charging port.

Fast charging has been turned on, its been turned off, it does not make a difference.

I’ve factory reset the phone, I’ve deleted all apps, I’ve power cycled.

The issue was supposed to be solved by the last UI update, and yes it was almost two weeks since it has happened, but now it has happened 3 mornings in a row.

I am getting tired of watching videos and reading things on how to solve the issue.

How do I get this phone replaced under warranty?

icon

Best answer by Flo Koodo 30 March 2024, 17:11

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @MKDown 

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the device!

If the phone is beyond the 15 days from purchase date (store purchase) or 30 days from purchase date for online orders, this is covered  by the manufacturer warranty within the first year, as long as there is no physical damage.

Please check out this article here https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/warranty-and-repair-policy for more info about the repair process.