Skip to main content
Solved

Return webstore order

• 14 June 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I recently purchased a Pixel 8 Pro via the webstore and would like to return it. I am within my 30 day policy 

The phone has been used for voice and data. However, there are issues with the wireless and data connection on the phone. I have other devices with Koodo that do not exhibit the same behavior. Google is not helpful and I don't want to return the phone for repair with Google, to be provided with a reconditioned unit.

It continually drops from data/wifi networks. Inside and outside my home.  I work with my local ISP. I'm familiar with troubleshooting and have never encountered anything as vexing as this phone. I have a family plan with Koodo  - 3 other mobile phones. The Pixel 8 Pro is the only one to continually drop. 

Please advise on the options available to me and how to return the device.

Thank you,

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there,

to start the return process of an online order, you will need to send and email to the Koodo webstore where they will send you shipping info on how to send the device back, make sure to tell them the device was defective. I’ll include the email and some more info on the return policy 🙂👍

email: koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com

More info : https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/returning-or-exchanging-your-koodo-phone

@Oliver C thanks for replying.  I sent an email to them this morning and hopefully they respond soon.