Koodo Community
Solved

return instruction not received

• 13 September 2022
  • 11 replies

I spoke to a koodo rep last Wednseday via callback, to return a CPO purchased recently from webstore. I was told to expect an email with return instructions in 24 hours.

Now it has been 6 days and I still have not got any email.

Can someone please help to flag a rep to help to check.

icon

Best answer by Qingchao Liu 19 September 2022, 22:36

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you tried to email koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com to see the status of your return process?

Have you tried to email koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com to see the status of your return process?

yes. Only an automated reply. No meaningful response what so ever.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ok, let me flag a rep for you.

Hello @Qingchao Liu! We’ve just sent you the return instructions by email. Please check your inbox and spam folder and let us know if you got them.

Hello @Qingchao Liu! We’ve just sent you the return instructions by email. Please check your inbox and spam folder and let us know if you got them.

hello Lavinia,

The rep I spoke to also mentioned that koodo warehouse is sending a replacement to me. Can you please help to check that as well?

Please message me if you need more details.

Oh, if you’re also looking to get a replacement, please ignore the email I sent you. If you follow those instructions, the device will simply be returned to us.

The replacement process is slightly different and needs to be completed by a dedicated team, so please be patient for a few more days as they will get back to you by email. 

Oh, if you’re also looking to get a replacement, please ignore the email I sent you. If you follow those instructions, the device will simply be returned to us.

The replacement process is slightly different and needs to be completed by a dedicated team, so please be patient for a few more days as they will get back to you by email. 

Hello Lavinia,

Would you please help to check the replacement status as well? It has been almost a week and I have not heard from them.

I certainly understand that you expected a resolution sooner however I can assure you that they’re currently working on it.

We’ve been experiencing a higher than usual level of requests lately but we’re all trying to assist everybody as efficiently as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

I don’t know what is wrong with koodo.

Another week has passed and still nothing happens.

I spoke to another rep ( via callback ) last week and the rep promised me to followup and call me back today. Guess what -  the agreed call back time has passed and there is no callback.

And here on the community - the rep I got did not do anything to help.

@Qingchao Liu We checked the account and noticed that the rep contacted you in the meantime. According to the notes on your account, the replacement process has been successfully initiated and you should receive your new device within 5-7 business days. The rep will follow up with you by email when he gets any updates. 

@Qingchao Liu We checked the account and noticed that the rep contacted you in the meantime. According to the notes on your account, the replacement process has been successfully initiated and you should receive your new device within 5-7 business days. The rep will follow up with you by email when he gets any updates. 

I have received the replacement so yes,  this time the process was initiated properly by koodo rep. I’d like to say thanks to Kevin and George for their extra effort to help to get this back on track.