Koodo Community
Question

Purchase a phone on existing plan with current discount

• 12 March 2023
  • 1 reply

I recently made the switch to Koodo in January and brought both phone lines over from Fido after 11 years. As a promotional match, I got my main line for $45 a month and the second line for $40 a month. My old S10+ just started acting up over the last week now so I am looking to upgrade and wanting to add the phone tab to my secondary line while keeping my current plan at the same discounted rate. Its only been 2 months with Koodo so I’m not sure what’s the best way to do it. When I go into Self serve it gives me the option to keep the current plan but without the discounts I received on both my lines for switching over to Koodo. Please help me with this.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I recently made the switch to Koodo in January and brought both phone lines over from Fido after 11 years. As a promotional match, I got my main line for $45 a month and the second line for $40 a month. My old S10+ just started acting up over the last week now so I am looking to upgrade and wanting to add the phone tab to my secondary line while keeping my current plan at the same discounted rate. Its only been 2 months with Koodo so I’m not sure what’s the best way to do it. When I go into Self serve it gives me the option to keep the current plan but without the discounts I received on both my lines for switching over to Koodo. Please help me with this.

Generally speaking, if you keep your plan while upgrading your phone, you will not lose your credits. However, I would suggest you to reach out to a rep to confirm this. You can do this by scheduling a callback through Koodo Assist or sending a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter. https://Koo.do/Chat