Koodo Community
Solved

Pre owned phones battery health "Great"

• 20 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello 

Would like to know the percentage range on the Apple Certified Pre-Owned “Great” phones? 

icon

Best answer by rikkster 21 November 2021, 07:56

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello 

Would like to know the percentage range on the Apple Certified Pre-Owned “Great” phones? 

I don’t think there is any information available with regards to battery health. I presume the condition is mainly based on the physical appearance of the phone and not necessarily whether the battery is dated or not. https://www.koodomobile.com/certified-pre-owned

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Since certified pre-owned iPhones (and all other CPO phones for that matter) were returned within the 15 or 30-day return window, battery health should be 100%.

Since certified pre-owned iPhones (and all other CPO phones for that matter) were returned within the 15 or 30-day return window, battery health should be 100%.

I don’t think this still the case? I just bought a Certified Pre-Owned iPhone 11 which was listed as “Great” condition and the battery health is only at 84%. Looking at the analytics there have been over 700 charge cycles. This definitely doesn’t seem like a barely used phone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I don’t think this still the case? I just bought a Certified Pre-Owned iPhone 11 which was listed as “Great” condition and the battery health is only at 84%. Looking at the analytics there have been over 700 charge cycles. This definitely doesn’t seem like a barely used phone.

I think this is a rare occurrence. If you’re still within the 30-day return window, contact the webstore at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com to explain the battery issue and initiate the return process. I agree. That’s not an iPhone that was used within the 15 or 30-day return period.

Returning or exchanging your Koodo phone