Koodo Community
Question

Pixel 7 Reboot Loop

• 28 January 2024
  • 4 replies

My new (<8 month old) Google Pixel 7 is in a constant “reboot” loop again.  It once showed “System UI error”  but it is not even getting there now. 

I already had to factory reset my phone to fix this before and lost a bunch of my stuff.  I’m not putting up with this over and over again. The phone is defective and under warranty.  I need it replaced.

Anyone else have this issue?  I have tried all the fixes that are on the web. None worked, except factory reset.

Thanks,

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @tcrecampbell 

We are sorry to hear you are having issues with the device.

If the phone is under the 1 year warranty, we recommend checking the warranty and repair policy here https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/warranty-and-repair-policy

Thanks @Flo Koodo,

I did review that webpage and many others.  I had attempted to utilize the Mobile Klinik location near me before (last time I had this issue) and the staff there said that they do not do any repair, other than screen replacements, and that I would have to mail it back through Koodo.

I did a Call Back call with Koodo customer service, but she was of absolutely no help.  Just gave me the email that I already had from the above website, to which I did send an email.

Hoping someone on here might have advise on how to fix it or a way to exchange in store. 

Trevor

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks @Flo Koodo,

I did review that webpage and many others.  I had attempted to utilize the Mobile Klinik location near me before (last time I had this issue) and the staff there said that they do not do any repair, other than screen replacements, and that I would have to mail it back through Koodo.

I did a Call Back call with Koodo customer service, but she was of absolutely no help.  Just gave me the email that I already had from the above website, to which I did send an email.

Hoping someone on here might have advise on how to fix it or a way to exchange in store. 

Trevor

Have you tried to contact Google support as the device was still under 1 year warranty

From your description, there might be issue with the mainboard.

I did get through to Google and they are sending out a new Pixel 7 phone. I thought that Koodo might be able to help but no, I had to go through Google.  They don't stipulate that anywhere on their webpages.

Thanks everyone.