Koodo Community
Question

Phone stolen in Mexico, need tech rep support to forward calls

• 12 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Unfortunately I was pickpocketed last night and lost my Canadian Koodo phone. I have a separate cell with a Mexican #. I cannot book a call back on the chat box as it wont recognize my Mexican #. I am at a loss on how to proceed. I see from a similar post 3 weeks ago Koodo replied that they would have tech support call them to arrange for call forwarding. 

I want to arrange call forwarding for my Canadian # to my Mexican # as I cannot get a Koodo SIM card in Mexico and am here for another 2 weeks. Also, as there is no email contact option for Koodo this is the only way I can reach Koodo (as I cannot book a call back). 

Can someone from Koodo help me? My email for my account is active and I can be reached there real time. Through there I will provide my Mexican # for a rep to call me, or I can also call a Canadian # provided to me. Unfortunately, Mexico doesn’t allow for outbound calls to 1800 or 1888 numbers so will have to be a standard Canadian #, but am happy to work through email as need be. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Unfortunately you can only do call forwarding to Canada/US numbers.

3 - Can I forward calls to a number outside my zone?

On a Koodo cell phone, you can configure call forwarding to any number in the North American Numbering format, ie, NPA-NXX-XXXX, which includes all Canada, U.S., and Caribbean numbers. Forwarding calls to international numbers, e.g. +CC-NN (where the Country Code is not equal to 1), isn’t allowed.”

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/call-forwarding

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Unfortunately I was pickpocketed last night and lost my Canadian Koodo phone. I have a separate cell with a Mexican #. I cannot book a call back on the chat box as it wont recognize my Mexican #. I am at a loss on how to proceed. I see from a similar post 3 weeks ago Koodo replied that they would have tech support call them to arrange for call forwarding. 

I want to arrange call forwarding for my Canadian # to my Mexican # as I cannot get a Koodo SIM card in Mexico and am here for another 2 weeks. Also, as there is no email contact option for Koodo this is the only way I can reach Koodo (as I cannot book a call back). 

Can someone from Koodo help me? My email for my account is active and I can be reached there real time. Through there I will provide my Mexican # for a rep to call me, or I can also call a Canadian # provided to me. Unfortunately, Mexico doesn’t allow for outbound calls to 1800 or 1888 numbers so will have to be a standard Canadian #, but am happy to work through email as need be. 

If you are unable to schedule a callback, you will have better luck reaching a Koodo rep by sending them a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter. https://m.me/Koodo

Allan M … ‘’Unfortunately you can only do call forwarding to Canada/US numbers.’’

Koodo says you can forward calls to Caribbean numbers as well.