Koodo Community
Solved

Phone price decrease

• 27 November 2021
  • 7 replies

I purchased the S20 FE 5G on Wednesday after recently seeing the price drop from $25/20 w/ tab plus to $15. As many carriers have had their BF deals on for awhile now, I (wrongfully) assumed this is the lowest it would go. I look today and see that the phone is now priced at $10 w/ tab plus. Is Koodo capable of changing me to the new price over the phone or do they not do that?

Alternatively, if I returned the phone and bought it at the new price would that work?

At a difference of $120 I don’t mind returning and rebuying

Thanks for any input

icon

Best answer by Dinh 27 November 2021, 08:40

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can contact Koodo directly and ask a rep to adjust the price. As you were within 30 days of purchase (I assumed you bought it online), they will likely adjust it for you.

I have the same issue, will call them tomorrow and will see if they can adjust the price. Thanks. 

I have the same issue with iPhone 12, I bought on 12 November, the difference is like 400$ ish.

I am gonna try to contact them, thanks for this thread.

I have the same issue with iPhone 12, I bought on 12 November, the difference is like 400$ ish.

I am gonna try to contact them, thanks for this thread.

Hi, just updating here.

It might be helpful for other people. I contacted Koodo and they adjusted my tab balance.

I am confirming that this works, they provide price match for 30 days I think.

Thanks.

I am having the same issue here, bought an iPhone 11 on Dec 18, before I even received the phone, the price dropped to $15/mo. from $20/mo. Good to known if Koodo would adjust the price within 30 days. I have been trying to contact Koodo to find out if they would have price guarantee within 30 days of purchase.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can send a private message to Koodo via FB Messenger or DM via Twitter as well as options.

I am having the same issue here, bought an iPhone 11 on Dec 18, before I even received the phone, the price dropped to $15/mo. from $20/mo. Good to known if Koodo would adjust the price within 30 days. I have been trying to contact Koodo to find out if they would have price guarantee within 30 days of purchase.

just to follow up, I was able to schedule a call with Koodo and have the phone price adjusted today. I am a very happy customer.