Koodo Community
Question

Online Phone Purchase

• 7 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi there,

I am existing Koodo Customer and planning to change my existing phones. I have two connections. 

My current plan is much better and serving my all needs for communication. I don’t wish to upgrade my plan. When I am going to order new phones for my existing connections, I am forced to change my plan which I don’t wish to change. How I can purchase phones without changing my current plans? 

I am loyal customer of Koodo since last more than 8 years. So I think there should be some loyalty rewards and I should be able to buy new phones with my existing plans.

I also tried to look for customer service email but unable to find their email. I also tried to call them but due to long waiting time period, I was not able to connect with them.

Thank you,

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What  plan do you have?

And you mentioned that you have 2 lines. Is there any tab on the other line? And what is the plan on that line? 

My plan is $30.00 per month for each line which is more than enough for us. I don’t wish to change my plan and update my phones.

No any tab on any of the lines. 

I had 3 tabs earlier which I paid before time and my account is in good standing condition. Never late payment or no any issue. 

As indicated earlier I am loyal customer since more than 8 years.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Unfortunately, if it prompts you to change the plan, then you have to change it.

The only other alternative would be to buy the phone outright or financing through the device manufacturer themselves.

I think what the MM said is right - you may have to buy it from somewhere else, as koodo has decided they won’t let you keep that plan on a new tab anymore. There are some good deals to be had out there though! BYOD deals are often better too - to get a phone i usually go CPO - i’ve gone to Orchard before.