Koodo Community
Solved

No SIM card after 4 weeks, no call back (issue now resolved)

• 10 November 2021
  • 2 replies

I left a message in a previous thread with the same issue but I guess I got left out so I am reviving this.

I contacted Koodo after 2 weeks because I didn’t receive my SIM card, the rep on the phone suggested I wait another 5 days due to delays caused by COVID. It’s now 4 weeks I still haven’t received my SIM card. 

The rep suggested I go in-store and buy a SIM card and then call Customer Service to get a refund. However with the luck I am having trying to get answers, I highly doubt, I’d get a refund.

At the moment, Koodo is charging me a service and probably the penalty for not paying the monthly bill for something that I do not own.

“Robert T” and “Attila Koodo” please fix this immediately or anyone else who works at Koodo that isn’t an automated message.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Flo Koodo 10 November 2021, 20:09

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @J Hu 

We are sorry for the delay.

If you wish to visit a store nearby: https://www.koodomobile.com/find-nearest-store?INTCMP=KMNew_FooterLINK_Stores_Stores and get a sim card replacement, please send us a message via Twitter or Facebook and we will refund the sim card cost and apply a bill adjustment.

Alternatively, you can email our webstore team:  koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com so they can ship a new sim card.

If close to due date, we recommend to proceed with a payment to avoid late payments and we’ll adjust it as soon as you have the sim card.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Customer service adjusted the monthly billing and repaid the new SIM card.

Tech support connected my account to the newly purchased SIM card.

Currently transferring phone number to Koodo.

Solved, thanks you