Koodo Community
Solved

No longer a customer but now have a credit

• 13 October 2022
  • 2 replies

I recently (beginning of OC 2022) moved to a different mobile  provider but have paid my last bill. My last received bill now has a credit. How can I get it returned?

icon

Best answer by trudge 13 October 2022, 20:54

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you've cancelled your account and a refund is owed, a cheque will be mailed following your final invoice and will arrive within 6 weeks.

If you had pre-authorized credit card payments set up on your account or pre-authorized debit through your checking account, you'll receive your refund back to your credit card (excluding Visa Debit) or checking account respectively in 5-7 business day after your final bill is out.

Please note that for refunds that are less than 5$ or more than 5000$ you will need the help of a rep.

If you've cancelled your account and a refund is owed, a cheque will be mailed following your final invoice and will arrive within 6 weeks.

If you had pre-authorized credit card payments set up on your account or pre-authorized debit through your checking account, you'll receive your refund back to your credit card (excluding Visa Debit) or checking account respectively in 5-7 business day after your final bill is out.

Please note that for refunds that are less than 5$ or more than 5000$ you will need the help of a rep.

Ah, thank you for the quick response. My credit is about $50 so I should expect that as a cheque.