Koodo Community
Question

No account activation email recieved

Recieved SIM card but still haven’t recieved the account activation email yet.

Order#HFO34962451

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Recieved SIM card but still haven’t recieved the account activation email yet.

Order#HFO34962451

Did you check your junk mail folder?

yes, of course

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

yes, of course

You can try to register your Self-Serve account on Koodo Assist. https://Koo.do/Chat 

nope, you need an account number that is sent via the account activation email.  Can’t use phone number either because I’ll be transferring that from my previous carrier.

From Koodo Assist:

Image from bot response.Please note: To create a Self Serve account, you’ll need either your account number or phone number. If you placed an online order and have not received this information yet, please wait for your Account Activation email.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is the SIM working? 
if it didn’t work, the account wasn’t activated and you will need a rep to activate it. If if worked, there might be something wrong with the email address.

No...the sim does not work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No...the sim does not work.

Ok, let me flag a rep to look into it

I have a call back scheduled for tomorrow at 9 am.  Too bad we are off to a bad start...hopefully not an indication of the service to come.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Chris Crowell 

If you didn’t get help in the meantime, please let us know, so we can send you a private message for further assistance (we will need to confirm some additional details). 

Received call back and they were able to activate the account and provided account number….so all should be good now.  Next to try registering for self-serve.