Koodo Community
Question

Koodo web purchase Returns & Exchanges:

• 30 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Returns & Exchanges:

If you aren't happy with your new phone, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of the purchase date. To do so, email us to request a return or exchange, and we'll provide further instructions. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding Koodo’s web purchase Returns and Exchanges policy above … 

1. Does "within 30 days of purchase date" mean that they have to receive the email refund request  within 30 days or does it mean that they have to receive the actual phone within 30 days?  
  1. What email address do I use for the email refund request? (re their statement of "email us to request a return or exchange") This one?  koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com?

Regards!

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Ok, I since found out the answer to the second part of my question above.  As a follow up to the first part of the question … 

I’m looking to take advantage of an offer that Koodo had sent me expiring tomorrow. Lets say I buy a Pixel 7 with that offer … but I then return it within the 30 days with the intent to buy another phone … an iPhone 13 … will I get the iPhone 13 with the same “deal” with which I purchased the Pixel?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You would have to wait for the phone to be returned and the tab to be removed from your account (can take a few weeks for that whole process), and then you would be able to get whatever deal is currently in market, (so you wouldn’t be able to get that promo that’s expiring if you returned the device and re-ordered a different one in your case)