Koodo Community
Solved

Koodo not accepting Credit Card to buy new phone/plan

• 15 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi there,

I am looking to be a new customer at Koodo. I am trying to purchase a refurbished iPhone 11 Pro with a plan as I am a new customer. I have been trying to go through the process to place my order, but everytime I put in all my info and hit “Place Order”, it always gives me the “Whoops!” error message saying my Credit Card isn’t valid. It is an RBC Visa Platinum card, that works. All my information is right, including matching the billing address with my credit card mailing address. I have tried on both Chrome and Safari, yet I keep getting the same “Whoops!” error message. Please help!

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 15 February 2022, 03:11

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

uhm, if the system mentioned the credit wasn’t valid, there might be something wrong with it. I assumed you double check the number and the expired date of the card. Also, if you have another credit card, you could also try it and see if it works.

uhm, if the system mentioned the credit wasn’t valid, there might be something wrong with it. I assumed you double check the number and the expired date of the card. Also, if you have another credit card, you could also try it and see if it works.

My credit card works fine. Just made purchase a couple days ago on it. Tried my moms credit card, that didn’t work either. Has to be an issue with the website.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I can flag a Rep to assist. If it's time sensitive you can try paying via 611 or online banking.

Hello @Ross Friesen! If you already checked out these troubleshooting steps, we recommend getting in touch with an agent from the call center who can help you place the order. You can schedule a callback at your convenience on koodo.com/chat