Koodo Community
Question

I cannot receive code upon checkout due to old phone dying

• 13 May 2023
  • 2 replies

how do i bypass the texted code to my old phone requirement upon checkout for new phonw/plan?

TIA

also how do i transfer pics/contacts from Blackberry Motion (android) to my new phone once i get it??? she just turns off sporadically. and resets.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If that was a security measure, you can't bypass it yourself. If you can't receive the verification code, you will have to contact Koodo directly and ask a rep to assist.

Which phone model are you planning to get? the process of transferring data from the current device to the new phone is depended on the phone model. Normally the manufacturer of the new phone should have some instructions for you to do it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

how do i bypass the texted code to my old phone requirement upon checkout for new phonw/plan?

TIA

also how do i transfer pics/contacts from Blackberry Motion (android) to my new phone once i get it??? she just turns off sporadically. and resets.

Assuming you are getting a new Android device, you should be able to access your pictures on Google Photos. Your contacts can also be transferred and restored through your Google account. Have you logged in to see if they have been backed up? https://support.google.com/contacts/answer/7199294