Koodo Community
Question

How to add Shipping Instructions?

• 30 October 2022
  • 5 replies

Hello,

I just ordered a new phone. I can't add my buzzer number to my main Koodo address. Koodo help page says that I can add shipping instructions to add a buzzer number. At what stage of the order can I do this? Where and how do I do this?

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello,

I just ordered a new phone. I can't add my buzzer number to my main Koodo address. Koodo help page says that I can add shipping instructions to add a buzzer number. At what stage of the order can I do this? Where and how do I do this?

Assuming you received the tracking number, you can use the live chat with the courier company and give them extra instructions for the driver to properly deliver it to your address.

Hello,

Assuming you received the tracking number, you can use the live chat with the courier company and give them extra instructions for the driver to properly deliver it to your address.

Thank you so much! I haven’t got the tracking number yet as I just ordered it about 20 minutes ago. I will do exactly as you suggested.

I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to reply to my question. Hopefully this helps someone else in the future.

Thanks again! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Was your buzzer number the same as your unit of the condo/apartment? Also, was there any directory at the front entrance? Normally the delivery company would figure that out. If they don't, normally they would post a sticker on the door for you with location for you to pick up.

Was your buzzer number the same as your unit of the condo/apartment? Also, was there any directory at the front entrance? Normally the delivery company would figure that out. If they don't, normally they would post a sticker on the door for you with location for you to pick up.

Thanks for the reply. My buzzer number is not the same as my apartment number. My name is difficult to find. It’s a digital display that you have to scroll through. Not in order of apartment numbers. Most delivery drivers don’t even bother to look through it. That’s why I like my buzzer number right in my address so nobody can miss it. Works every time.

I am also having this issue. Can't add buzzer number without it changing  the address and because with  buzzer it doesn't match to Canada Post....not sure why they think people don't live in condos or apartments. Now I get to wait an hour and half for a call back which I assume is useless since it says you need to update your address yourself.