Koodo Community
Question

How do we contact someone about our order?

• 12 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Ordered a replacement phone for my current one that does not work most of time.

Got an email saying that it would ship in one day (Dec 6)

It is now Dec 12th and I have not received any tracking info OR the phone.  Searching online shows the status as ‘under review’.   

I NEED this phone as it is hard to be ‘on call’ when your phone only works once in awhile.  If they have any questions they can not call as chances are my phone isn’t working.   Have received NO email about questions so I must assume there is some other delay but I can find no place to call and ask (not to mention I work nights and am asleep during most business hours).

Sure hope someone has an answer.   This delay is costing me more than this service is worth.  Looks like they had no problem adding this ‘unshipped’ phone to my bill.   Strange how billing never gets screwed up eh?  Going to have to turn off my autopmt I guess.  Not paying for a service that is not being provided.

G

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Keep track of the time that you did not have use of your phone. You should receive credit for this time. Try contacting the webstore by sending an email to koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com.  The webstore team should be able to tell you why the order is under review.

Please provide your order number in your email message to the webstore. You can also post your order number here in case a rep on this community needs to take a closer look.