Skip to main content

Feedback on your service model

• 30 April 2024
  • 1 reply

I just wanted to let you know you are losing business due to your poor service model.

I was excited to learn I could save money by switching to Koodo internet with a bundle, after entering a Koodo store. However, when I filled out the online form to book a service date, I did not know I should expect a confirmation email. I wasn't aware my request was not proceeding until 2 weeks later, when I first encountered your chatbot 🙁 to request a status update.  After  finally getting in contact with a service rep, I was instructed to fill out the online form again, but was not told I should expect an activation code.  I received my equipment and tried to install it on the given date (another 2 weeks later), but I had to call customer service yet again to find out why it wouldn't work. I was informed that I should wait because the activation request hasn't been processed yet, despite being  given the installation date by Kodoo.

Needless to say, I never received an activation code since a technician was required, which I found out after many calls (and times I could not get through—'unusually  busy periods’). Koodo gave the internet provider (Rogers) the wrong contact number, which I had asked to be updated during two prior calls with Koodo agents. But when I finally set up an internet appointment (I received the email for an 8am–12pm timeframe at 3am the same day and had to cancel an appointment costing $40 to wait at home), they called my old number and didn’t show up. Koodo then promised the internet provider would come the following day and I would receive a confirmation call from Koodo on the timeframe. Neither happened.

I called Koodo to cancel my service.  I believe has been processed, but, I didn’t receive the promised confirmation call. I tried calling today, but the lines were busy yet again, so I’m writing here instead. In all instances, the call center agents were polite and helpful and tried their best to assist me, but gaps exist in the system.

If there was a problem contacting me by phone, it should have been noted, and SMS or email should have been suggested. I did not attempt self-service to cancel because of the problems with registering in the first place. When the online tool doesn’t work, recourse is nonexistent, and steps in the process are not clearly communicated.

I’m sorry if this is not the right forum for this feedback, but I don’t know where else to submit it. Again, I do not hold the call agents responsible for this.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This is great feedback.  And yes this would be a good forum for Koodo to see this