Koodo Community
Question

Do new lines appear once new sims arrive?

• 30 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Hey everyone,

I have a koodo sim myself and wanted to set my two up on plans too, adding their lines to my account, so I ordered them each a new sim plan via self serve. It only let me order one at a time and each time made me click ‘add a line’ to go through to checkout, so seemed to make sense.

My question is really a double-check have I done everything right? And when will their lines/plans appear on my self serve page? It shows no trace of the two new orders I’ve placed and doesn’t show 2 more lines anywhere - only my own monthly plan.

Thanks!

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

that should read “set my two sons up on plans...”

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When did you order? have you received any confirmation from Koodo yet? Could you check your junk/spam folder to see if anything was accidentally sent there?

Generally, your new number would show up once a rep review and approve the order.

Thanks! You’re exactly right and I was being a little hasty - soon after I posted this I got email confirmation of my sons’ sims, plans and new phone numbers - and today they’ve appeared as two new lines on my self serve portal - so all good!

Thanks for your help! 😎